Friday, January 13, 2017

Life Course



Today I opened my Bible to my book marked page and this is the first verse that I saw that I had previously highlighted. And this verse really resonated with me. We spend so much of our time planning out how we want our life to be or to look like. For example, I will get married at this age, I will get a new car in some number of years, I will have this job, etc. We have our life planned out so much that if those things do not happen we think we have failed, when actually the Lord has our steps planned out for us and they are better than we could ever imagine. Proverbs 16:9 says "In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps." He has a plan for our life and I pray (and I hope you do too!) that you are following His amazing plan! No two plans look the same so do not compare your plan to others.

I felt really moved to share this today and I hope someone got something out of this, I know I needed to be reminded of it. Have a great day!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment