Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday Favorites

Today I am linking up with Erika and Narci to share my Friday favorites with you!

ONE

Coconut oil has been a favorite of mine for a long time. It has so many different uses and is overall a versatile product. I use it as body lotion, facial cleanser, and even mixed in with a face mask. So if you ever try coconut oil I think you too, will become quite addicted!

TWO

 How gorgeous is the shot I captured. The picture doesn't do this any justice. It's amazing to see something as pretty as this after it was a rainy, stormy day.

THREE

That this weekend is a three day weekend, wahoo! I'm going to spend this Memorial Day with my family eating yummy food, and I hope you do too!

FOUR

That my family and I are going on vacation next week/weekend. I am so excited to spend time with them!
Those are my Friday favorites! Here's to a fun filled three day weekend!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment