Monday, May 30, 2016

Let's Talk- Summer Plans

Source
Happy Memorial Day! Today is the day that we honor our heroes that have fallen. I am so thankful for them on this day and everyday!
 
 
Today Erika, Andrea and I are talking all about are summer plans! I don't know about you but I am so ready for this summer to begin!
 
Blake and I have another trip planned to New York City! I could go on for days about how much I love this place but for your sake I won't. If you have ever thought about or wanted to go to NYC I highly recommend it, it's a great city!
 
 
A lot of days spent with this sweet guy traveling and exploring nature. Look at blue that sky is in the picture below!
 
 
 
I hope to spend time with my family as well and just to have the best summer yet!
 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment