Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A Healthier Me

 
 
Source
 
 
 
The past couple of months I have noticed that I am always tired and I don't have energy like I used to. A couple of years ago I was a runner. In the mornings I would get up and run and it would make me feel great first thing, and all through out the day. I have noticed after not being as active as I used to be that I am always lacking energy. There are two things to factor into me not having energy, one is that my diet has been horrible, I felt the need to give myself a treat multiple times a week. Number two is that I have not been active.
 
 
Source
 
 
So today I have had enough with my low energy levels and I am going down the road towards a healthier me. I have been told since I was a little girl that everything in moderation is okay. What that means is if you want a treat (ice cream, brownies, chocolate, etc.) then you can have one just don't order the largest size you can order or eat the whole carton of ice cream.
 
 
Becoming a healthier me is all about eating the foods that my body wants and needs to survive. I don't need a huge cookie dough brownie (although some days I feel like I do!), the sugar will give me temporary energy and then I will crash. Our bodies need healthy nutrients that keep us going!
 
 
So here's to a healthier me (and you!)
 
xo
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment