Wednesday, June 1, 2016

5 Things I Can't Live Without

Today I am sharing 5 things I cannot live without, Summer Edition!
 

ONE

My number one item that is a staple for me not only during the summer but year round is coconut oil! Coconut oil has been all the rage in the media lately, and I completely know why. It is so versatile and can be used from things like cooking, to skincare, and also hair care! I like to use coconut oil as my facial cleanser, my moisturizer all over my body, and many other things.
 

TWO

 

 
After ditching my traditional store bought deodorant I bought this all natural deodorant and I love it. I ordered this off Primally Pure a couple of months ago and it works great!
 

THREE


 
I love this Argan Oil! I like to use this for my hair when I get out of the shower. Since I let my hair air dry this helps control the frizz which is great because I live in Kentucky and the summers here are so humid! This product is also extremely versatile. You can use this as lotion, moisturizer, and on your hair!
 

FOUR

This one may sound silly but I love summer fruit! There is just something about fruit in the summer that makes it so yummy. I just feel like it is sweeter when the weather is warm.
 

FIVE

 
 I can't forget my baseball cap! I wear this thing while I'm lounging around the pool, hiking, or just outside in general.
 
Let me know what you can't live without this summer!
 
xo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment