Thursday, July 7, 2016

Fourth of July Weekend Recap

Hey guys! I hope you have had a great week and had an amazing long weekend. I am recapping my holiday weekend for y'all today.
 
 
Saturday was a very relaxing day, we didn't do much but we went to a friends that night and had smoked chicken and all kinds of yummy goodness! Later as the sun went down it was a very cool summer night especially for July so we were all standing by the fire and watching the fireworks we shot off!
 

Then on Sunday me and my sweet momma headed to church! On this day Blake and I drove up to his grandparents and we ate yummy food and just hung out. The entire way home we drove in rain (it was rainy all weekend, boo!!).
 
 
We had an amazing firework show in our little town. I couldn't get over how crazy the sky looked, it was 9 p.m. and in the picture below it looks daylight. When the fireworks were shot they shot right into a dark cloud so it looked awesome.
 
 
This was where the fireworks were being shot.
 
 
This is on the opposite side of where they were being shot and look at how dark it is! I accidentally had the flash on in this picture too.
 
I hope all of you had an amazing weekend! It has taken me a little while to get back into the groove. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
 
xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment