Friday, July 22, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends! I am so happy that it is almost the weekend and I bet you are too! Today I am sharing my recent favorites.
 
 
ONE
My trip to New York City is definitely my top favorite. You can read part one here!
 
 
Check back next week for more updates on our trip!
 

TWO

My jawbone UP2. I bought this right before we went to New York and I have been loving it. I got the basic one that tracks your steps, workouts, sleep, and you can add your food. I bought it off of Amazon because it was a better deal.
UP2 by Jawbone Activity + Sleep Tracker, Light Grey Hex (Silver), Classic Flat Strap
I decided to go with Jawbone because they are a little more stylish than other fitness trackers I have looked at.
 

THREE

 
My adult coloring book was a life saver on our flight. We had a delay on our way there and had to make a stop because of some storms so I bought this to help keep me occupied for the rest of the flight. I thought this would stress me out because of all the tiny lines and trying to make it pretty with the perfect colors but it actually didn't and I was surprised.
 
That is all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.
 
xo
 

Linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci.

No comments:

Post a Comment