Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Favorites

Hey, hey, hey, its Friday!! Wahoo, I am so happy that it is so close to the weekend. As always I am sharing my Friday Favorties.
 
 

ONE

RAY-BAN Brown RB2132 55 NEW WAYFARER Brown polarized lenses 55mm
 
My Ray-Ban's have definitely been a favorite. I have had these for years and they are just as good as they were when I bought them. You can find them here.
 

TWO

Product Image, click to zoom
 
Pajamas. I have some polka dot ones that are very similar to these and I love them! You can find them here.
 

THREE

Water should be my number one favorite! It has been extremely hot lately so I have had water with me wherever I go.
 

FOUR

All of my posts recapping our New York City trip. You can find part one here, part two here, and part three here.
 
That is it for today, I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
 
xo
 
 
Linking up with Andrea and Erika!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment