Monday, July 11, 2016

Summer Inspiration

Happy Monday friends! I hope you all had a great weekend. Lets make this a great week.
I am sharing some summer inspiration that I have been loving this year.
 
 
 
First up I have been loving the look of midi dresses. They are so classy and you don't have to worry about anything thing showing that doesn't need to be! You can find this one here.
 
 
I have also been loving cuffed denim. I bought some from Old Navy but they are basically sold out and these are very similar. You can find this pair here (40% off!).
 
 
This scallop tee is adorable. The scallop around the edges just gives this top the tiniest detail that makes this more than just a plain white tee. You can find this top here.
 
That is just some of my summer inspiration. I hope you ladies have a great Monday!
 
 
"Thank you, God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough."
-Garrison Keillor
I saw this quote a couple of weeks back and it has really stuck with me.
 
xo
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment