Wednesday, July 27, 2016

New York City {Part 3}

Happy Wednesday, its hump day friends! Today I am sharing my last and final post of our New York City trip.
 
 
We took this as we were heading out to breakfast.
 
 
This fountain was outside of the underground Apple Store.
 
 
We did not plan on going inside the Apple Store but we saw it and thought it looked cool so we went inside to see it.
 
 
Here we were in Central Park and they were driving sail boats around the lake. It was so pretty and peaceful to just sit there and watch.
 
 
Like I said before I love the trees and the tall city buildings, its just gorgeous.
 
 
We were all dressed up and ready for dinner! We were having a fancy steak dinner on the terrace off of our hotel room and we had a spectacular view!
 
 
My view from dinner, how gorgeous is that?!
 
 
As we were finishing dinner something exciting happened! Blake and I got engaged!! I am so so happy and excited, I love this man.
 
We took it easy our last few days but they were incredible. I hope you guys enjoyed these posts because I loved looking back on our trip. As always thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!
 
xo
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment