Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday Favorites

 
 
Happy Friday friends! You guys know the drill, today I am sharing my Friday Favorites. After today we have a long holiday weekend, wahoo!
 

ONE

 
I had a pool day with my oldest niece this week and we had a blast! The weather was amazing.
 
 
 
Attempting to set on the turtle and get a picture....right after, this happened....
 
 
We got flipped off! We could not have asked for a better day to play and swim.
 

TWO

 
 
My sweet pup and kitty cat. Libby is the dog and Tonto is the cat (thanks for the names Blake). They crack me up running around the house playing.
 

THREE

 
 
Blake and I will be back in the city that never sleeps so soon!! I cannot wait. Stay tuned and I am sure there will be tons of pictures from our trip.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, and have an awesome long weekend!
 
xo
 
 
Linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment