Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday Favorites

 
 
Today I am linking up with AndreaErika, and Narci for Friday Favorites! I hope all of you had a great week and are preparing for the weekend!
 

ONE

Me and my sweet momma!
 
My first favorite would have to be the trip my family and me took last week! We had an incredible time. You can see all about it here and here.
 

TWO


 
The gorgeous weather we have been having in Kentucky. Although it is supposed to be pretty hot this weekend the weather could not be any better. So my sister and I have been eating lots of snow cones!
 

THREE

 
I never shared this in the Georgia posts but one day we went to the beach and it was an absolute dream! That day was just perfect, there was a nice breeze by the ocean and the water felt amazing. Couldn't ask for a better beach day.
 

FOUR

My Burt's Bees lip balm has been a favorite of mine for a long time but definitely this week! My lips have been so dry lately and this has helped them out so much, thank you Burt's Bees for making a great product!
 
I hope all of you have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!
 
xo
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I have been craving a snow cone this pregnancy SO bad and don't know where to find one here in Georgia near me. When I lived in Maryland there was a Rita's down the street I never went to .... figures now that I want one I can't have one!

    Stopping over from the link up. Hope you can hop by my blog too!
    http://www.confessionsofanorthernbelle.com/2016/06/friday-favorites-41/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is how it always goes. You want what you can't have, hopefully you find a snow cone soon! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete