Friday, June 17, 2016

Friday Favorites

 

 
It's F R I D A Y! I can hardly believe it, I feel like yesterday I was posting last weeks Friday favorites! As usual I am linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci.
 

ONE

 
If you saw my wardrobe wrap up post then you know I have been loving shorts and a basic tee!
 

TWO

Summers in Kentucky are extremely humid so I have definitely been loving my AC. This week has consisted of a lot of yard work so when I would get super hot I would just go inside and think how thankful I am for this great invention!
 

THREE

 
Major throwback but one of my favorites is my dad! He is always one of my favorites but especially this weekend since it is Father's Day! My dad is such a caring, genuine, trust worthy, loving man and he needs to be honored everyday not just one day of the year!
 

FOUR

 
Dresses, dresses, and more dresses have been my go to! I love this crisp white dress, it feels like summer to me. And I got a couple of inches chopped off of my hair yesterday!
 
Those are my favorites for the week, I hope you enjoyed! Have a fun filled weekend and come back Monday for another Wardrobe Wrap-Up.
 
xo
 
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment