Monday, June 13, 2016

Wardrobe Wrap-up

Happy Monday, friends! Today I am sharing what I have been wearing lately!
 
 
I have been loving all things floral lately! I love this popover and my bright colored bag. I wore this outfit for a casual day at work, on Saturday's we get to wear jeans!
Bag: Fossil
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Levi's
 
 
 
I have been loving rompers lately. They are so effortless and easy, especially when you are in a hurry but still need to look cute! The only bad thing about rompers are when you have to go to the bathroom, you have to completely undress! I wore this when we went to Savannah. I purchased this at Old Navy.
 
 
 
 I have been living in shorts and a basic tee! It is so easy to style and with the hot weather we have been having it has been the perfect outfit to wear!
Tee: JCPenney
Shorts: JCPenney
 
 
I have also been wearing shorts and cute blouses. I wore this look while we were in Georgia. Sorry this is a tad blurry, I almost forgot to snap a picture of my outfit and I took this in a hurry.
Blouse: It used to be my grandmas and she gave it to me!
Shorts: JCPenney
 
 
And finally I have been wearing dresses and wedges! Dresses are like rompers effortless and easy to style and very comfortable. I wore this look to work and to church.
Dress: Local store in Kentucky
 
 
My natural hair is my go-to everyday! It is so simple and that is what I look for in all my routines. My make-up routine, hair routine, and my outfit routine are all so simple!
 
 
I have been loving my pearls, they go so great with anything.
 
I hope y'all enjoyed my wardrobe wrap-up! Have a great Monday!
 
xo
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment