Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Pool Essentials

 
Hey friends, it's hump day again! Today I am sharing my pool essentials for this summer. I am heading to the pool today because our heat index is supposed to be 105 degrees, ahh! There is not much you can do outside that doesn't involve water when it is that hot.
 
 
 
My first pool essential would be a hat! I am very adamant about protecting my face from the sun. We all know the harmful things the sun can do to our skin, so I try to protect my face especially!
 
 
My next pool essential would be a swimsuit. This one is kind of obvious but it's definitely an essential! I have been loving a classic black swimsuit.
 
 
My last pool essential would be a cover up! This is a maxi dress, I chose a dress because they are easy to slip on and slip off especially with a swimsuit. In all honesty most of the time I wear shorts and a t-shirt to the pool but I feel like I should start wearing more lightweight dresses for a cute effortless look at the pool.
 
I hope y'all are having a great week, and thanks for stopping by!
 
xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment