Monday, June 20, 2016

Wardrobe Wrap-Up

Happy Monday! I am sad to see the weekend go, but this week will be a great week!
 
 
First I am going to start off with this white dress that I bought at TJ Maxx about a year ago. It is ruffled around the edge and is the perfect length. My gold and tortoise watch is fossil, and I love it!
 
 
 
Here is another basic tee with shorts outfit! If you have been here before then you know that I am really loving this duo right now. These shorts are from Old Navy and they come in six different colors! The ones I am wearing are the 3.5 inch ones.
 
 
Here I am in a basic tee from Gap. I can hardly take myself serious when taking selfies lol!

 
I paired the tee from gap with my favorite Levi Jeans, and some cute flip flops!
 



I paired this Old Navy tee dress with my favorite strappy sandals that also happen to be from Old Navy! If you can't tell I love to shop at Old Navy and I bought this dress in a large because I did not want it to be fitted.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by! Have a great Monday.
 
xo
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment