Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Perfect Summer Dress


Hey friends, guess what today is? Humppp Day! Today I am sharing the perfect chambray dress for summer! And if you're wondering who that pretty little lady is next to me that is my Nanny! As you can see I have on the dress that I am going to share with all of you.
 
 
Here is a full length shot of the dress! I'm telling y'all this dress is so light weight and soft that I think I could sleep in it. I have had this dress maybe a month and I have already worn it twice. It is a hi-lo type dress so it is shorter in the front and longer in the back (kind of like a mullet! ha). I don't know if I have ever had a dress that I felt more comfortable in than this one! I paired this dress with strappy sandals (with a slight wedge) that were camel colored. As you can see I added some earrings with a pop of color!
 
You can find the dress here (on sale!)
 
I am loving sharing my style with all of you, comment if there is anything specific you want to see!
I hope y'all are having a great week and have a great Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you back soon!
 
xo
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment